Examination and Evaluation Policy
1. Question Bank software is introduced for UG course from 2018 admission onwards. Trained teaching faculties are entrusted to prepare the questions based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. All questions are scrutinized by external experts.
2. Publication of results of supplementary/Improvement exams are done along with that of Regular examinations.
3. Double Valuation scheme is employed for PG examinations.
4. Additional Vth Sem. Supplementary examination for UG students.
5. Since Grace Marks are awarded before the End Semester examinations, the number of students appearing for supplementary examination are less.
6. Applications for Revaluation of answer books are considered at high priority and results are published at the earliest. The fee shall be refunded if the mark difference is 15% or more.